Dan Silo of Buxton Hall Barbecue has finalized the menu for his Market Supper "The Dinner Bell: A Country Boarding House Supper" on June 7th and we're giddy with excitement just thinking about it!
Where else can you get a meal with all local ingredients for *this* price? Tickets available HERE.
• Smoked Pork Shoulder with Green Tomato Mincemeat Glaze
• Beef And Pork Meatloaf with Local Berry Mustard
• Baked Chicken And Puff Pastry with Buttermilk, Fennel, Herbs
• Local Egg Salad with Crispy Fried Chicken
• Smokey Spring Vegetable Stew with Navy Beans, Spring Greens, Broccoli, Napa Cabbage
• Chilled Bean Salad with Strawberry Vinegar, Roasted Garlic, Pickles
• Roast Asparagus with Pureed English Pea, Fried Shallot, Mint
• Roast Turnip with Braised Greens, Sunflower Seeds
• Charred Spring Onion Spoonbread with Farmer's Cheese
• Yeast Rolls with Cultured Butter
• Berry Crumb Cake with Bourbon-Brown Butter Clotted Cream
The supper will take place at the market lot (718 Haywood Road) around sunset (7:30pm) with live musical accompaniment. Tickets must be purchased in advance.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.